Last updated [October 08th, 2021]
HyperDizital is an intelligent tool to boost conversions. It reveals why your visitors aren’t converting into customers and tells you the story about everything they did before leaving your site.
HyperDizital is a brand of Digitally Interactive, a growth agency driven by results. As an agency that integrates technology, design, marketing, content, and digital strategy, we embrace hard problems and creative challenges to drive results. Established in 2021 and since we are collaborating with brands to accelerate their growth.
We believe in building your stronger online presence by revolutionizing the way of doing business online with the help of new improved methods and techniques for the growing audience of your digital business.
Our services will help you in increasing your target audience by focusing on their needs. In this way, we will help you in building your business image in the digital world.
We are located in India.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The Personal Information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the services and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, phone number, and any other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
The information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
- HOW DO WE USE, YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing ground we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our effort to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a -judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your -visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in the United States. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- WHERE DO WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GDPR ENTITLEMENT
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information – The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
Right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at email@example.com
Collection of Information, Use of it and Communication with Parents
Children can inspect the site and can assess and print content without giving any individual data other than the automatic collection of device ”persistent identifiers,” examined in more detail beneath. This site just gathers limited individual data. In the event, the data gathered does not permit contact with him or her or his or her gadget (counting, for instance, collected data), we may utilize and uncover it for any reason, to the degree allowed by applicable law.
Personally Identifiable Information
In keeping with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such personal information without parental consent, we will delete that information from our records.
Ensure that the site functions properly; Enable us to conduct research and analysis to understand, address, and improve the use and performance of the site; and Diagnose and respond to problems.
How Parents may Raise Questions and Concerns?
If a parent has any questions or concerns about his or her child’s use of the site, we encourage the parent to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Your Rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions concerning this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com.